Confused by pulse boost

Don't understand how something works? This is the place to find out.
KansasJoe

Confused by pulse boost

Postby KansasJoe » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Just reached C car and got the Enyo GT8. My D car was Hurricane and it had the standard boost and as it went to the top you hit the boost and it works like you would think it should. The pulse boost just shoots up and down rapidly. Not sure when to hit the boost button because no matter when I hit it I get a small boost and nothing compared to my Hurricane. Help please as it doesn't make sense. I've tried to let it build and also hit immediately and no real difference.

VenkoD

Re: Confused by pulse boost

Postby VenkoD » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:23 am

The idea of the different boosts is that the standard one lasts longer but it takes longer to charge. The pulse boost charges much faster but lasts not as long as the standard one... I think :? . Anyway the easiest way for me to score a perfect pulse boost is right in the beginning of the race. I just push the button almost immediately and once I got the hang of it it became pretty easy. Just practice more ^^. I hope that I was helpful :D

cmartinez1975

Re: Confused by pulse boost

Postby cmartinez1975 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Hi,
@KansasJoe, how did you do to get ENYO GT8 ?
For me, it always says "Sold Out", following by a timer.
Few minutes before the timer end, i come back to by the car, and suddenly the timer reset to 4hours.
There is no way i can by this car !!!
So if you have an idea, i am all ears.
Thank's.

Return to “Questions and Answers”